Release of Daml 2.6.5
Daml 2.6.5 has been released. You can install it using:
daml install 2.6.5
SummaryThis is a maintenance release, addressing a couple of issues.
- Prevent a rare condition where a participant may fail to reconnect to a domain and the reconnect attempt appears to be stuck.
- Ensure that participant initialization, if interrupted, will transition to an active state.
- Added support for an http/1 health check for domain nodes.
- Improved the throttling of the asynchronous message processing to limit the memory consumed by a participant while catching up with a domain.
- Limit the rate at which packages can be concurrently loaded to limit memory use.
- When under high load, ensure that a participant node will shut down in a timely fashion.