Release of Daml 2.4.2
Daml 2.4.2 has been released. You can install it using:
daml install 2.4.2
SummaryThis is a maintenance release, addressing a couple of issues.
- Fixed some nested queries that were returning no data when using the JSON API against an Oracle database. DisableContractPayloadIndexing must be set to true to take advantage of this fix.
- JSON API container should be deployed as a non-root user while it was previously deployed as root.
- A situation where the index service had unregistered pending updates is now logged as a warning rather than an error.
- Fixed an issue where failing multiple sources with the same StatusRuntimeException lead to an unhandled error in the gRPC serialization layer.
- Several TypeScript warnings have been fixed in the "Testing Your Web App" section of the Getting Started Guide. The
`create-daml-app`template now includes an updated
`config.ts`file, and the documentation page has been updated to pin the `puppeteer` version to a known-working one and tweak the
- The Daml Cheat-Sheet has been updated.
- In the Java Codegen, fixed an issue where the codegen would crash because of a potential name conflict between modules for which no Java code would be generated.
- We fixed a bug that would incorrectly set the ledger API DB schema when using the
`currentSchema`property in the participant database config.
- We fixed an error that could lead to rare crashes when restarting an Ethereum sequencer node and zombie queries on associated Besu nodes.
- We fixed an error where the termination of one Ledger API connection could impact others too.
- We have fixed an issue in the Fabric sequencer that leads to availability issues when Fabric peers were partially down.
- We fixed a crash recovery after initialization issue with external sequencers that broke the sequencer nodes if they were restarted immediately after initialization.
- We fixed a performance degradation of the database sequencer Oracle driver when being run in a high-availability, microservice configuration.