Release of Daml 2.1.1
Daml 2.1.1 has been released. You can install it using:
daml install 2.1.1
The version 2.1.1 brings a few minor improvements and bugfixes.
Minor Improvements and Bugfixes
- Improvements of Oracle driver when dealing with contention.
- Fixed a rare remote connection bug in the participant when it tries to connect to a domain. The symptom is that the log reports there was a ledger fork but a fork did not occur.
|Java Runtime||Open: JDK 64-Bit Server VM: 18.9 (build 126.96.36.199+1, mixed mode, sharing)|
|Postgres||postgres (PostgreSQL): 14.2 (Debian 14.2-1.pgdg110+1)|
We are currently working on
- ongoing security hardening of the Canton protocol and application.
- providing higher levels of topology management privacy and scalability.
- production ready support of multiple domains per participant.
- improving our documentation with many explicit operational procedures.