Release of Daml SDK 0.13.51
JSON API - Experimental
- In websocket endpoints, if a
in the same result array share a contract key, the
guaranteed to occur earlier in the array than the
- Bash and Zsh completions will now fall back to regular file
completions after the command argument.
- The Daml assistant will now shut down long-running processes like
daml sandboxwhen stdin is closed. This is mainly useful on
Windows, where process APIs often kill the process in a way that
does not allow it to do any cleanup, in particular, we cannot stop
- Added a test case to the participant state tests to ensure your
ledger state is resumable upon restart.
- Fix an error that stops the server from exiting cleanly if API
server initialization fails.
partitionfunction to prelude.
- Updated roadmap to reflect the current state.