Release of Daml SDK 0.13.37
- Added the
NumericScaletypeclass, which improves the type inference for Numeric literals, and helps catch the creation of out-of-bound Numerics earlier in the compilation process.
fromAnyContractKeynow take the template type into account.
- Fixed a bug where Navigator becomes unresponsive if the ledger does not contain any Daml packages.
- Add field
gen_mapin Protobuf definition for ledger api values. This field is used to support generic maps, an new feature currently in development. See issue https://github.com/digital-asset/daml/pull/3356 for more details about generic maps. The Ledger API will send no messages where this field is set, when using a stable version of Daml-LF. However the addition of this field may cause pattern-matching exhaustive warnings in the code of ledger API clients. Those warnings can be safely ignored until GenMap is made stable in an upcoming version of Daml-LF.
- The app can now work against a Ledger API server that requires client authentication. See issue #3157.
- Breaking The default Daml-LF version is now 1.7. You can still produce Daml-LF 1.6 by passing
daml build. This removes the
Decimaltype in favor of a
Numeric stype with a flexible scale.
Decimalis now a synonym for
Numeric 10. If you get errors about ambigous literals, you might need to add a type annotation, e.g., replace
(1.0 : Decimal).
- CLI configuration to enable serving static content as part of the JSON API daemon:
--static-content "directory=/full/path,prefix=static"This configuration is NOT recommended for production deployment. See issue #2782.
- The database schema has changed; if using
--query-store-jdbc-config, you must rebuild the database by adding
,createSchema=true. See issue #3461.
- Terminate process immediately after creating schema. See issue #3386.
emitCommandsnow accepts an additional argument that allows you to mark contracts as pending. Those contracts will be automatically filtered from the result of
getContractsuntil we receive the corresponding completion/transaction.
- This release contains a first version of an experimental Daml script feature that provides a scenario-like API that is run against an actual ledger.