Release of Daml SDK 0.13.34
- Freeze Daml-LF 1.7. Summary of changes (See Daml-LF specification for more details.):
- Add support for parametrically scaled Numeric type.
- Drop support of Decimal in favor or Numerics.
- Add interning of strings and names. This reduces drastically dar file size.
- Add support for 'Any' type.
- Add support for type representation values.
- Add immutable bintray/maven packages for handling Daml-LF archive up to version 1.7:
com.digitalasset.daml-lf-1.7-archive-protoThis package contains the archive protobuf definitions as they were introduced when 1.7 was frozen. These definitions can be used to read Daml-LF archives up to version 1.7.
- Triggers must now be compiled with
daml build --target 1.7instead of