Release of Daml SDK 0.13.33
- Fixed regression in Navigator to properly respect the CLI option
--ledger-api-inbound-message-size-maxagain. See issue #3301.
- Reduce the memory footprint of the IDE and the command line tools (ca. 18% in our experiments).
- Fix compile error caused by instantiating generic templates at
- The compiler now accepts single-constructor enum types. For example
data A = Aor
data Foo = Bar.
dedupExercisehelpers that will only send commands if they are not already in flight.
- Remove the custom
AbsoluteContractIdtype in favor of the regular
ContractIdtype used in Daml templates.
- Fixed a bug a database migration script for Sandbox on Postgres introduced in SDK 0.13.32. See issue #3284.
- Timing about database operations are now exposed over JMX as well as via the logs.
- Added a missing index to the SQL schema for the Postgres Ledger.
- Re-add :doc:
integration kit documentation </daml-integration-kit/index>that got accidentally deleted.
- Disallow empty commands. See issue #592.
DA.Assertas synonyms for
DA.Action.replicateA_. These functions match the behavior of corresponding functions without the underscore suffix but ignore the result which can be more convenient and efficient.
- Extractor now stores exercise events in the single table data format. See issue #3274.
workflowIdno longer included in any responses.
/contracts/searchendpoint can optionally store searched contracts in a Postgres-based cache, by passing the new
--query-store-jdbc-configoption. See issue #2781.
- Display release notes in the IDE when the Daml extension is upgraded.