Release of Daml SDK v0.13.31
- Party management fix, see issue #3177.
- The maximum allowed TTL for commands is now configurable via the
--max-ttl-secondsparameter, for example:
daml sandbox --max-ttl-seconds 300.
- Fixed a bug where
CreatedEvent#event_idfield is not properly filled by
ActiveContractsService. See issue #65.
- Shrink docker image containing the full Daml SDK from 2.8 GB to 1.2 GB.
- Accept and use an access token to be used against Ledger API servers that require authentication, see issue #3156.
- Demo-oriented password workflow has been removed.
- Expose new method to construct channels for more granular control over the client creation process.
- The trigger runner now logs output from
errorand failed command completions and hides internal debugging output.
- Changed the name of the bintray/maven package from