Release of Daml SDK v0.13.29
- Returning archived and active/created contracts from
/command/exerciseenpoint. See issue #2925.
- Flattening the output of the
/contracts/searchendpoint. The endpoint returns
GetActiveContractsResponsewrappers. See issue #2987.
- Bundle the
daml-triggerpackage. Note, this package is experimental and will change.
- Releases can now bundle additional libraries with the SDK in
$Daml_SDK/daml-libs. You can refer to them in your
daml.yamlfile by listing the package name without
.darextension. See issue #2979.
damlc idenow also supports a
--targetoption. The easiest way to specify this is the
- Fix a bug where the same module was imported twice under different file paths caused module name collisions. See issue #3099.
- Improve SQL backend performance by eliminating extra queries to the database.
- Enhance logging to correlate log messages with the associated participant id in multi-participant node tests and environments
- Ledger api server indexer closes akka system on shutdown.
- The ledger api server now stores divulged, otherwise unknown contracts.
daml damlc visual-webcommand. visual-command generates webpage with d3 network.
- The transaction service is now fully tested.
- The TTL for commands is now read from the configuration service.
- The contract key tests now live under a single test suite and are multi-node aware.
- Fix a problem where constraints of the form
Template (Foo t)caused the compiler to suggest enabling the
- Generic template instantiations like
template instance IouProposal = Proposal Iounow generate a type synonym
type IouProposal = Proposal Iouthat can be used in Daml. Before, they generated a
newtype, which cannot be used anymore.
- Fixed a bug where
damlc buildsometimes did not find modules during typechecking even if they were present during parallel compilations.
- Document how to verify the signature on release tarballs.