Release of Daml SDK v0.13.20
- Added platform-independent tips for testing
- Some issues that caused
damlc testto crash on shutdown have been fixed.
- The Daml compiler was accidentally compiled without optimizations on Windows. This has been fixed which should improve the performance of
daml studioon Windows.
damlc buildshould no longer leak file handles so
ulimitworkarounds should no longer be necessary.
- Allow more contexts in generic templates. Specifically, template constraints can have arguments besides type variables, if the FlexibleContexts extension is enabled.
- Breaking Rename
DECIMALin Protobuf definition.
damlc idenow also accepts
damlc ide --ghc-option -Wlaunches the IDE with more warnings.
- The VSCode extension now has a configuration field for passing extra arguments to
- Participant State API and kvutils was extended with support for changing the ledger configuration. See changelog in respective
- Fixed a bug that caused the reset service to hang for 10 seconds. See issue #2549.
- The Java Codegen now supports parametrized ContractIds. See #2258.