By Digital Asset
Further readingWall Street Journal: Ex-J.P. Morgan CDS Pioneer Blythe Masters To Head Bitcoin-Related Startup Wall Street Journal: Pivit Raises $5 Million With Help of Blythe Masters-Led Start-Up Financial Times: A cryptocurrency fit for Wall Street AFR: ASX blockchain to go live at end of 2020 CoinDesk: Blythe Masters Looks Beyond Finance for Next Wave of Blockchain Growth
Waters Wavelength Podcast: Digital Asset on Blockchain
By Digital Asset. Apr 2, 2020 12:00:07 PM
Digital Asset’s Kelly Mathieson and Dan O’Prey talk about some of the challenges and opportunities with blockchain technology in capital markets.
We have broken down the session into five topical segments.
- Welcome - Navigating the blockchain hype
- The evolution of blockchain in capital markets
- The ins and outs of smart contracts & how companies are using DAML
- Major trends for blockchain and smart contracts
- Closing comments - How to keep blockchain projects on track during uncertain times
Click here to listen to the podcast in its entirety.
Source: Waters Wavelength