Announcing Daml SDK 1.2.0
Daml SDK 1.2.0 brings some minor feature improvements and many bug fixes to Daml.
In parallel to the SDK release we are happy to announce that Daml-on-Fabric has been upgraded and now supports Daml SDK versions 1.0.0 and newer.
We've also recently launched our forum at discuss.daml.com. It is chock-full of questions, technical discussions, news updates, and even a thread on our favorite mechanical keyboards. If you haven't joined yet come check it out.
Release Candidate for Daml SDK 1.2.0
- Better handling of multiple library versions
- Improved caching options for decreased latency when serving transactions
Our priorities for the imminent future remain unchanged.
- Daml Triggers currently need to be started one-by-one using the daml trigger command making them difficult to control dynamically at runtime. We are working on a solution to make them easier to use in practice.
- We will work to complete the Websockets streaming part of the JSON API.
- We will work to complete Daml REPL.
- Daml will get a generic Map type as part of Daml-LF 1.9.
- We will work to make the integration kit components used to build Daml Ledgers more performant.
- We will continue to work on our release process and to tighten the interfaces between different components of Daml so that we can give clearer compatibility and long term support guarantees.
Daml has also a new learn section where you can begin to code online